Sunday, January 17, 2010

A tough decision

I clench my fists, and bite my tongue, and swallow salty tears. I use to be much stronger, I've lost it over the years. I have to find the strength now to take back what was lost, I'll do it now I don't care how whatever it may cost. Your constant negativity has brought me to this place, and do you even know when you've got it good? I look an see your face, Its blank I see and the answer to that question is an obvious no, I'm sorry I can take no more and now its time to go. What ever we had once is lost and gone away, Did we ever have anything? its so hard for me to say. I simply can't remember or bring back yesterday, I wouldn't even want to even if I could, I really must be going now.....Tomorrow is no good.

2 comments:

  1. Oooh. Powerful. Hey, what is this from? I mean is it from one of your books? Or is about something current? I can really relate to the feelings here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No mot from my book, current feelings did you read Duality? that one cam to me as a song, kinda hard rock...in the morning in the shower....Thanks for the comment! xo

    ReplyDelete