Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A beutiful dream...

I dreamt last night of a kiss, one with passion so searing it Burt my soul with its intensity. Shaking the foundation of my existence, and tearing through my body like a wave of a tsunami. Flesh hot and tingly, unexpected was the kiss, bold, and intentional. My legs grew weak as it sucked out my energies, and made me bend to its very will. Helpless was I to this beauty I had never felt before having no prior feeling to compare it to, my mind was enveloped in the waves of pure bliss it seemed to produce. My body fell limp and danced to a song that seemed to come from nowhere but was everywhere all at once. Sparks flew as our bodies melded together; hands firmly on my body seemed to disappear into me like they were there all along bringing me a feeling of euphoria that transcended me to heights of beauty and synchronicity. I dreamt last night of a kiss, one of mighty passion a passion that could stand alone needing nothing else. A passion so deep one could drown in it. I dreamt last night…..I dreamt of a passionate kiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment