Monday, January 18, 2010

For Alexia

I love her smile, and I love her face. I love her tiny finger and toes, I love her spirit so full of grace, and the laughter of her heart. Her little ears, and her beautiful eyes, every day there is a new surprise. Her little legs, and arms the magic of of her touch, her sweet little kisses, to me they mean so much. Oh darling sweet little one your everything to me, nothing else matters to me your all I see. I cherish every moment I get to spend with you, I was once one and now I am two. You are my whole universe, my every soul and breath. I will always love you forever you have touched my heart with your love, and everyday I thank the world and the stars above, for bringing you into my life I'm the luckiest girl in the world, thank you lord for bring me my beautiful baby girl. I love you Alexia...Your mommy

2 comments: