Saturday, January 16, 2010

Quieting the mind...

Hush now when I'm trying to sleep, for the mind has a mind of it's own. Count to ten take a deep breath in, to the land of dreams I must go. Hold not the memories of the day, within your weary mind, for these are already come and gone just leave them far behind. Let the voices of the day fade way, and the chatter cease to roll. Tuck yourself in, and let it begin, and the silence will unfold...Many wonderful dreams to far away lands, and exotic love awaits, while your nestled deep within the places where wonderment of the mind will amaze. To erase all the worry doubt and fear you came across in your day. I'ts not that hard to find my dear I can show you the way. If you should ever need me while I''m looking for this peace .. whisper my name within your heart, and my love you will surely find, I'll be lying there waiting my dear... I'll be quieting my mind. Sweet dreams...

No comments:

Post a Comment